How To Block Non-localizable html Tags
Thread poster: JMeenakshi

JMeenakshi  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:55
English to Hindi
+ ...
Jan 27, 2009

Hi friends,
I'm currently working on a website translation project using Trados. While translating html/aspx files with TagEditor, I'm finding that several html tags which are actually containing non-localizable information like file name, links, font name/size, etc. appearing as localizable. Due to this, it is becoming time taking job to complete a small file.

I know that by customizing predefined tag settings in .ini it is possible to block such unwanted text and in fact i've tried to do so as well. But did not get success in it.

Could anybody pls suggest a right way to customize .ini file according to our requirement?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How To Block Non-localizable html Tags

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Want to earn more in your spare time? Monetize your knowledge!

Do you speak one or more foreign languages? Fluency in target language + willingness & ability to help people in everyday situations could earn you $45 / hour. Download “Quiick Angel” app & become a guardian angel today

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs