Thread poster: Patrick van der Stigchel
Patrick van der Stigchel
Patrick van der Stigchel  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 17:20
English to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 4, 2009

I am using Trados 2007 with Word 2007 on a Vista machine. I have installed some of the Trados icons in the Quick Access Toolbar (that is, the set of icons below the ribbon) in Word 2007. What is happening is that sometimes, what seems to be very randomly, the Trados icons in the quick access toolbar disappear (only the trados icons disappear, the other word icons remain there unchanged).

Would anyone know how i can stop the trados icons from disappearing from the quick access toolb
... See more
I am using Trados 2007 with Word 2007 on a Vista machine. I have installed some of the Trados icons in the Quick Access Toolbar (that is, the set of icons below the ribbon) in Word 2007. What is happening is that sometimes, what seems to be very randomly, the Trados icons in the quick access toolbar disappear (only the trados icons disappear, the other word icons remain there unchanged).

Would anyone know how i can stop the trados icons from disappearing from the quick access toolbar? I've written to Trados and they think it is a Word problem and so they have no solution for this.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados icons in Quick Access Toolbar in Word 2007

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »