Check Context TM matches
Thread poster: Boris Kimel

Boris Kimel  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 07:57
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2009

This is a task that should be performed on several dozens of relatively large (about 20K words) TTX files. The XU units are somewhere inside as separate islands. I just wonder how can one navigate from one XU to another within TagEditor, provided all other segments are 100% matches.

Latest Trados version (2007 Suite), Windows Vista.

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 06:57
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
I guess TagEditor has it in there somewhere... Feb 19, 2009

Boris Kimel wrote:

This is a task that should be performed on several dozens of relatively large (about 20K words) TTX files. The XU units are somewhere inside as separate islands. I just wonder how can one navigate from one XU to another within TagEditor, provided all other segments are 100% matches.

Latest Trados version (2007 Suite), Windows Vista.

Thanks!

... but I would just get my grep, awk, autoit tools activated for this kind of a job. Or maybe even xmlpad - after all ttx file is a text/XML file.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Check Context TM matches

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs