Check Context TM matches
Thread poster: Boris Kimel

Boris Kimel  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 07:28
English to Russian
+ ...
Feb 19, 2009

This is a task that should be performed on several dozens of relatively large (about 20K words) TTX files. The XU units are somewhere inside as separate islands. I just wonder how can one navigate from one XU to another within TagEditor, provided all other segments are 100% matches.

Latest Trados version (2007 Suite), Windows Vista.

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 05:28
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
I guess TagEditor has it in there somewhere... Feb 19, 2009

Boris Kimel wrote:

This is a task that should be performed on several dozens of relatively large (about 20K words) TTX files. The XU units are somewhere inside as separate islands. I just wonder how can one navigate from one XU to another within TagEditor, provided all other segments are 100% matches.

Latest Trados version (2007 Suite), Windows Vista.

Thanks!

... but I would just get my grep, awk, autoit tools activated for this kind of a job. Or maybe even xmlpad - after all ttx file is a text/XML file.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Check Context TM matches

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs