Mobile menu

Configuring tag editor segment boundaries
Thread poster: mattlg
mattlg
Local time: 15:49
Mar 27, 2009

It seems that the tag editor does not split sentences if there is a non-breaking space after a full stop. Both sentences are just treated as a single sentence.

A colleague of mine noticed this on her machine (on all version), but nobody else has been able to replicate it. However, my machine has now suddenly started doing this. I have no idea what it was that caused this, it just started doing it one day.

Does anybody know how I can configure the segment boundaries so that a full stop followed by a non-breaking space is also treated as a segment boundary? I've searched everywhere, but can't seem to find an answer.

Cheers

MattLG

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Configuring tag editor segment boundaries

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs