Mobile menu

Editing a cleaned up file, Trados2007
Thread poster: Bubindusa
Finnish to Latvian
+ ...
Mar 30, 2009

Hi all,

I am lost. I have finished a translation, cleaned it up, but now there are some changes that I have to make. Where and how do I do them? I have the bak and doc files as well as a bilingual back up files.. Thanks a lot!

Direct link Reply with quote

Marina Soldati  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:20
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Open your bak file Mar 30, 2009

You can open your bak file in Word, save it as doc with another file name, for instance: XXXX_edited.doc (where XXX is the name of the original file). You´ll get the bilingual file again.

Do the changes in this file using TWB, and then clean in into your TM.

Hope this helps

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editing a cleaned up file, Trados2007

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2015
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software.

SDL MultiTerm 2015 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2015 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs