Mobile menu

Problems with ttx file conversion to Excel
Thread poster: Jenny Duthie

Jenny Duthie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 14:59
French to English
Apr 8, 2009

Hello this may be more of a problem with Excel than TagEditor, but I seem to have similar problems with TagEditor nearly every time I use it. When I tried to "save target as" the ttx document becomes stuck about a third of the way through saving, so instead I closed it and did a cleanup in Trados of the ttx file, but when I open the (cleaned) Excel doc via Excel, I have Excel 2003 but not 2007, it is still in the source language, and when I open the Excel document directly it opens with Excel 2007, and is in the target language ie English but I can't edit it or anything because I don't have Excel 2007!! Any advice please?

thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with ttx file conversion to Excel

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs