FIXED (XML file exported from ttx does not open)
Thread poster: Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI
Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI
Tomas Mosler, DipTrans IoLET MCIL MITI  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 05:02
Member (2008)
English to Czech
SITE LOCALIZER
Apr 10, 2009

UPDATE - OK I realized I was using wrong dtd/ini file. Now it works just fine.

When I export one xml file from Tag Editor and try to open it in a browser, I get this error:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ope
... See more
UPDATE - OK I realized I was using wrong dtd/ini file. Now it works just fine.

When I export one xml file from Tag Editor and try to open it in a browser, I get this error:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The operation completed successfully. Error processing resource 'file:[path to the file]'. ...
Collapse

Stanislav Pokorny
Stanislav Pokorny  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 05:02
English to Czech
+ ...
Entities Apr 14, 2009

Hi Tomáš,
this problem usually relates to (non-)converting entities (such as Czech characters).

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

FIXED (XML file exported from ttx does not open)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »