TagEditor
Thread poster: Jotrad

Jotrad  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:30
French to Polish
+ ...
Apr 11, 2009

Hello,
My problem is that I can't use fonction Set/Close next Open/Get becouse it is grey.
Is there some one who know why? I can just open TU and close it but not save it in my TM
Best regards
Joanna Majewska

Direct link Reply with quote

Cherepanov  Identity Verified
Ukraine
Local time: 14:30
Member (2005)
English to Russian
+ ...
Square icon Apr 11, 2009

Hello Joanna,

Make sure any Translation Memory is open. Then click on a square icon in the top raw of the screen, right to the Complete Tag Text icon.

Dmitri

Jotrad  Identity Verified
French to Polish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
TagEditor Apr 11, 2009

Cherepanov wrote:

Hello Joanna,

Make sure any Translation Memory is open. Then click on a square icon in the top raw of the screen, right to the Complete Tag Text icon.

Dmitri

Ok. thank you very much Dmitri, the problem no exist, everythink is working properly. It was probably problem with Translation Memory or even Translator's Workbench.
Thank you any way.
Joanna M.

jmadsen  Identity Verified
Communication problem between TE and WB Apr 11, 2009

I sometimes have similar problems when either TagEditor (TE) or Workbench (WB) crashes. Then I can only open and close segments using the menus, not with shortcuts, and absolutely no "Set/Close Next Open/Get" nor others are possible (shortcuts or via menus). I guess this is sort of a communication problem between TE and WB, and the only way to fix it is to close both programs and start them again (usually WB first). These are small bugs you learn to live with....

Jørgen

[Edited at 2009-04-11 20:42 GMT]

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Tools - Connect to Workbench Apr 12, 2009

Good morning,
There's a function in TagEditor that allows you to reconnect (Tools - Connect to Workbench).

Note that this has been discussed before; Joanna, you may want to edit the title of your posting - "TagEditor" is rather non-descript.

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs