Tag Editor Plug-ins
Thread poster: Maria San Martin

Maria San Martin  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:27
German to Spanish
+ ...
Feb 2, 2004

Hi everyone,

it seems that the plug-ins are missing in my Tag Editor but i am not sure of that:

when i open the Tag Editor > Extras > Plug-ins an empty window appears. Do you have an idea of why this happens?
How can i fix this?

Thanks in advance to all Trados experts!

Maria

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Feb 2, 2004

...to Trados Support.

it seems that the plug-ins are missing in my Tag Editor

Please indicate which version of TagEditor you're using (including the "build" no.).

when i open the Tag Editor > Extras > Plug-ins an empty window appears.

Does this happen before you open a file in TagEditor, and/or also when you have opened a file? What happens if you access the Plug-in Properties (Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling)?

Thanks for being a bit more specific.
Best regards, Ralf

German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
ok, Feb 2, 2004

yes, you´re right, it happens before i open a document and after i open it, it stays the same, an empty window .

Verification spelling ((Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling) is okay, no problem with that option, it opens ok.

Ralf Lemster wrote:

...to Trados Support.

Please indicate which version of TagEditor you're using (including the "build" no.).

Does this happen before you open a file in TagEditor, and/or also when you have opened a file? What happens if you access the Plug-in Properties (Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling)?

Best regards, Ralf

German to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
my version is Trados Freelance 5.5. Feb 2, 2004

Maria San Martin wrote:

yes, you´re right, it happens before i open a document and after i open it, it stays the same, an empty window .

Verification spelling ((Tools - Options - Verification/Spelling) is okay, no problem with that option, it opens ok.

Ralf Lemster wrote:

...to Trados Support.

Best regards, Ralf

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Try this Feb 2, 2004

Hi again,
I found an article from the Trados KB which might help you.

Unfortunately, you did not specify the exact version (check the build no. in Help - About) - this article outlines the cumulative patch for T5.5 Freelance.

If that doesn't solve it, you may want to try the Repair option in the installation dialogue.

Let us know if you get any further.

Best regards, Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tag Editor Plug-ins

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs