Thread poster: Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
Kyrgyzstan
English to Russian
+ ...
Sep 4, 2011

Hi all,

I am using SDL Trados Freelance 2007 with Office 2003 SP3 (with Office 2007 format compatibility pack) under Vista SP2. All of a sudden, today on starting MS Word I was greeted with an error message "Errors occured during load" from Visual Basic. By experimenting with startup templates I found out that it is the Trados8.dot template that causes this message. Setting macro security to Low had no effect on this. I then tried to use a backup copy of Trados8.dot from Trados inst
... See more
Hi all,

I am using SDL Trados Freelance 2007 with Office 2003 SP3 (with Office 2007 format compatibility pack) under Vista SP2. All of a sudden, today on starting MS Word I was greeted with an error message "Errors occured during load" from Visual Basic. By experimenting with startup templates I found out that it is the Trados8.dot template that causes this message. Setting macro security to Low had no effect on this. I then tried to use a backup copy of Trados8.dot from Trados installation folder instead of the original template, but the error remained. Reinstalling Trados alone didn't help, and neither did reinstalling Office and Trados.

I'm currently at loss. My Trados doesn't work as macros are not executed. Does anybody have solutions for this short of reinstalling the whole system? Thanks in advance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 Freelance suddenly stopped working: "Errors occured during load"

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »