Mobile menu

Chapter Headings disappear
Thread poster: ECP11
ECP11  Identity Verified
English to German
+ ...
May 3, 2004

The translated chapter headings of the first level in the document structure disappear when I hide the source text. In the ToC empty brackets appear instead of the headings. When I display hidden text, everything looks normal.

The second level headings are displayed with both the source and target text when I hide the source text.

Did anyone ever have this problem before? Any hint would be greatly appreciated.

I am using Trados 6.5 freelance, Windows 2000 and MS Word 2000.

Elisabeth Parzer

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Chapter Headings disappear

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs