Applying Input Model in MultiTerm iX
Thread poster: Talyb Samedov
Talyb Samedov  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:45
Member (2004)
English to Russian
+ ...
May 27, 2004

I'm new to MultiTerm iX, so I appologize for asking a possibly simple and stupid question.

I've created the input model with the following field structure:
Term -
- Subject
- Definition
- Notes
However when I click on add entry icon in MultiTerm bar in MS Word, all I can enter is the term and translation of the term and no fields are available. I can add info to the fields when I open MultiTerm itself
and edit the entry, but I can't do this when I'm entering the term from MS Word.

Is this possible at all?

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:45
English to German
+ ...
Only one field May 28, 2004

Hi Talyb,
The input model is only applied in full when using the entry/edit dialogue in MTiX - the "on-the-fly" term entry in Word is a shortened routine by design. It does provide for the specification of one field, though.

HTH, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Applying Input Model in MultiTerm iX

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs