Mobile menu

What is an ISC file and how can I process it with Trados?
Thread poster: Elvira Stoianov

Elvira Stoianov  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:31
German to Romanian
+ ...
Jul 1, 2004

I have received an ISC file from a client and I am not sure how to process it with Trados. Is it difficult? Thanks

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:31
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Tagged InDesign format Jul 1, 2004

This is a tagged Adobe InDesign file. You can process it directly in TAG Editor (your need version 6 or above). This is not more difficult or easy to process as any other tagged format, as Pagemaker or Framemaker.
Simply open the file in TAG Editor and start translating, then you´ll see if it is easy for you or rather not. I would say this is quite easy.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is an ISC file and how can I process it with Trados?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info » PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs