Mobile menu

TagEditor (How to 'Get Translation')
Thread poster: starsplitt
starsplitt
English to Spanish
Jul 6, 2004

I seldom use TagEditor and hence, I'm a novice. I am using it now and have a problem.
Even when I already translated a term, the next time I find it, I see the translation in the workbench window, but is never inserted in the translation field in TagEditor. Why?
Can someone please be kind enough and help me?
Thanks.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2004-07-06 22:21]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:22
English to German
+ ...
Term or sentence? Jul 6, 2004

Hi Starsplitt,
I seldom use TagEditor and hence, I'm a novice. I am using it now and have a problem.
Even when I already translated a term, the next time I find it, I see the translation in the workbench window, but is never inserted in the translation field in TagEditor. Why?

What confuses me is that you're referring to terms rather than sentences. Are you referring to term recognition in MultiTerm, or to a sentence that you translated before?

Best regards, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor (How to 'Get Translation')

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs