Pages in topic:   < [1 2]
Problem adding new terms to Termbases
Thread poster: Laura Carolina Collada Ali (X)
Daniele Bonini
Daniele Bonini
Italy
English to Italian
+ ...
still not working? Sep 21, 2013

Helen,

After I installed the last update of Java, I had the same problem "Application Blocked by Security Settings" and also no result changing the security settings.

To solve, I have uninstalled the last update of Java, and I suggest to search the existing Java path for the javacpl.exe file, the configuration program, to check that the settings values are those required. I notices some differences in the settings "between versions".

Hope this helps!
... See more
Helen,

After I installed the last update of Java, I had the same problem "Application Blocked by Security Settings" and also no result changing the security settings.

To solve, I have uninstalled the last update of Java, and I suggest to search the existing Java path for the javacpl.exe file, the configuration program, to check that the settings values are those required. I notices some differences in the settings "between versions".

Hope this helps!

[Edited at 2013-09-21 23:04 GMT]
Collapse

luc buset
luc buset  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 18:02
English to French
Problem adding new terms to Termbases in Trados 2014SP1 Nov 25, 2014

Dear colleagues,
I have the same issue but in Trados 2014 SP1,
Turning the security settings to medium does not help.
Has anyone encountered the same problem in "2014".
Any advice would be much appreciated.
Luc

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem adding new terms to Termbases

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »