Powerpoint and TagEditor: what to do with fonts?
Thread poster: Sylvain Leray

Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:46
Member (2003)
German to French
Sep 30, 2004

Hello,

I have to translate ppt files with TagEditor, and my client sent me a fonts folder with the specific fonts for these files.
Shall I simply save the fonts into the standard folder for fonts in Windows or is there a specific manner to handle fonts in TagEditor?

Latest version/build of TE and ppt 2002 with Win XP.

Thank you in adavance!
Sylvain

Direct link Reply with quote

Hynek Palatin  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 12:46
English to Czech
+ ...
Fonts Sep 30, 2004

Just install the fonts (Start - Control panel - Fonts - File - Install new Font...).

I believe that TagEditor doesn't need the fonts at all and you could translate the file without them, but they will be useful to check the translated file directly in PowerPoint.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Powerpoint and TagEditor: what to do with fonts?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs