Mobile menu

Where do I get a dongle?
Thread poster: Santiago Hersch

Santiago Hersch  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:59
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 20, 2004

I need a Physical Dongle for my Trados 5 Freelance. Anyone knows which dongle I need and where to get it? Should I buy it directly to Trados or there are other ways?
Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:59
English to German
+ ...
Exchange of defective dongle, or new license? Dec 20, 2004

Hi Santiago,
Contact Trados Support via their website if you need a dongle replacement - if you need to buy a license, Trados no longer sells T5FL dongles. Therefore, you would need to buy the current version (see the current TGB campaign for an offer), or try to buy a second-hand license in the market. In the latter case, beware of illegal offers of 'cracked' software.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Where do I get a dongle?

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados PDF Translation
Fast and Reliable PDF Translation - reduce your workload while maintaining quality

Unlock the potential of PDFs, taking your original PDF, replacing the text with your translations from your preferred tools and in minutes, get a high quality, ready-to-use, translated PDF. Try it now - your first 50 pages are free.

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs