Nuria Díaz Quero
Nuria Díaz Quero  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:50
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 27, 2014

Hi!

I need help with the QA Checker for Trados Studio 2009. I need to import a QA profile but if I go to Tools/Options/Verification/QA Checker 3.0/QA Checker Profiles I don't have the option Import settings. What can I do to find this option? I need to deliver a QA log based on a QA Checker template.

Thanks in advance!! ^_^

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
It's only in one place... Dec 27, 2014

... so you should see it here:

Maybe your window is small perhaps, or something like that and you are somehow prevented from seeing this?

Also note that if you are checking an existing Project then you need to import this through Project Settings and not Tools -> Options... See more
... so you should see it here:

Maybe your window is small perhaps, or something like that and you are somehow prevented from seeing this?

Also note that if you are checking an existing Project then you need to import this through Project Settings and not Tools -> Options. Otherwise the imported settings won't be used for the project.

Regards

Paul
Collapse

Nuria Díaz Quero
Nuria Díaz Quero  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks but I cannot see those options... Dec 27, 2014

Thanks, Paul!

I don't know the reason but I cannot see Import/Export settings option. And it's not due to the size of the window.

This is what I can see...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thanks for your help!

RWS Community
RWS Community
United Kingdom
English
Are you using... Dec 27, 2014

... the Starter Edition perhaps?

I can't check this at the moment, but maybe this is a restriction of the Starter Edition.

Regards

Paul

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem to Load QA Checker Template - Trados Studio 2009

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »