Problem with SDL 2014 QA Checker 3.0
Thread poster: Cesar Reyna
Cesar Reyna
Cesar Reyna
Peru
Local time: 20:55
English to Spanish
Feb 26, 2015

I am having problems with SDL 2014 SP2 QA Checker. I am able to open many files at once but when I QA all files I got this message:
Inconsistent translation found in target segment. Consider adapting the translation to be consistent with segment XXX...

But the problem is I cannot find that segment number because of the number of files opened. How can I go to the segment XXX if it is in another document?? QA needs some revision for this feature particularly.

I gues
... See more
I am having problems with SDL 2014 SP2 QA Checker. I am able to open many files at once but when I QA all files I got this message:
Inconsistent translation found in target segment. Consider adapting the translation to be consistent with segment XXX...

But the problem is I cannot find that segment number because of the number of files opened. How can I go to the segment XXX if it is in another document?? QA needs some revision for this feature particularly.

I guess it would be better when you open several files at once, SDL should show a new index from 1 to XXX of the last file. And not showing the index of each file. That is making the QA to act weird.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with SDL 2014 QA Checker 3.0

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »