Géraldine Chapman
Géraldine Chapman  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:48
English to French
+ ...
Feb 27, 2015

Hi everyone,

A client sends me .mdb TMs (from SDLX tool) and I am unable to upgrade them in Studio 2014, I constantly have an error message saying "Parsing of XML parameter failed (ExportTMX)", so the corresponding .sdltm TMs are created but remain empty.

I do have Trados 2007 installed on my computer, but not SDLX.

A friend of mine was able to upgrade the .mdb TM on Studio 2011, and my client as well. I would like to be able to do it myself for the next pr
... See more
Hi everyone,

A client sends me .mdb TMs (from SDLX tool) and I am unable to upgrade them in Studio 2014, I constantly have an error message saying "Parsing of XML parameter failed (ExportTMX)", so the corresponding .sdltm TMs are created but remain empty.

I do have Trados 2007 installed on my computer, but not SDLX.

A friend of mine was able to upgrade the .mdb TM on Studio 2011, and my client as well. I would like to be able to do it myself for the next projects, I have been looking for a solution for three weeks and could not find one.

I hope one of you will be able to help me.

Thank you very much,

Géraldine
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2014: "Parsing of XML parameter failed (ExportTMX)"

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »