Mobile menu

Changing Tags in TagEditor
Thread poster: Aladdin
Local time: 20:52
English to Arabic
+ ...
Jan 24, 2005

Hi all,
I'm working on trados TagEditor,Windows XP SP2.
I have some XML files to be translated.
The problem is that I have very high percentage of 95-99% fuzzy, They are different just due tags, So everytime I work in such segments I have to replace old tags by new ones manually, So I was wondering if there is an automatic method to update tags from source segment, as this would help me too much.

Thanks in advance,

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:52
English to German
+ ...
Correct .ini file? Jan 24, 2005

Hi Aladdin,
Tags should normally be recognised as placeables.

Which .ini file are you using? Did you get an XML schema or DTD file to create a customised .ini file? By their very nature, XML files have individual features - that's why the default .ini file for HTML cannot recognise XML tags as such.

Is that the cause of your problem?

BTW it's highly recommended to update build 406 - preferably to, but at least to build 417.

Best regards,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing Tags in TagEditor

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs