Mobile menu

External tags
Thread poster: MIKA JÄRVELIN
MIKA JÄRVELIN
Local time: 13:48
English to Swedish
+ ...
Feb 22, 2005

Hi all. I'm facing an sudden error. My trados 6.5 started to translated the external tags to and i cant make it quit. I tried with the Translation Memory Option, but the style doesn't show up on the list. Is it trados or Word fault or...? the style is tw4wi3nExternal.

Mika

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:48
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Trados does not translate anything Feb 22, 2005

You are the one, who does.
The format for external TAGs is protected.
So usually you shouldn´t be able to edit them without special precautions. The format for them reads: tw4winExternal
If the name of your format differs, it may be the cause.
You may also want to check, if the style is correct set.
They should (usually, unles not changed) appear grey.

Regards
Jerzy

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

External tags

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs