Thread poster: Lida Garcia

Lida Garcia  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 5, 2005

Hi everybody,
I am having problems when translating with trados in documents with cross-references.
I get the message (Error! La autoreferencia al marcador no es válida)when accepting a segment after translating it...this is an example of what I get:
Translation: La barra de herramienta personalizable se agrega a la pestaña Toolsbars y se muestra como una barra de herramientas vacía en la pantalla principal (¡Error! La autoreferencia al marcador no es válida.).
I cut and paste the gray segment (cross-reference) into the segment translated before Alt + ...what am I doing wrong? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Lida

Direct link Reply with quote

Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 17:14
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
What versions are you using? Mar 5, 2005

Hi Lida!

What is your exact Trados build number (in workbench, go to -> Help, -> About, there should be a longish number at the top of that window.

What operating system are you using and what version of windows?

The more information you give us, the more we can help you.

Best,
Alison

Lida Garcia  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 10:14
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Build number Mar 5, 2005

Thank u, Alison
the build number es 5.5.2.257
I am using Windows XP, but had the same problem with Windows 98.
My Office es 2000.
Thanks again)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 5.5 and cross-references

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs