Lida Garcia
Lida Garcia  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 07:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 5, 2005

Hi everybody,
I am having problems when translating with trados in documents with cross-references.
I get the message (Error! La autoreferencia al marcador no es válida)when accepting a segment after translating it...this is an example of what I get:
Translation: La barra de herramienta personalizable se agrega a la pestaña Toolsbars y se muestra como una barra de herramientas vacía en la pantalla principal (¡Error! La autoreferencia al marcador no es válida.).
I cu
... See more
Hi everybody,
I am having problems when translating with trados in documents with cross-references.
I get the message (Error! La autoreferencia al marcador no es válida)when accepting a segment after translating it...this is an example of what I get:
Translation: La barra de herramienta personalizable se agrega a la pestaña Toolsbars y se muestra como una barra de herramientas vacía en la pantalla principal (¡Error! La autoreferencia al marcador no es válida.).
I cut and paste the gray segment (cross-reference) into the segment translated before Alt + ...what am I doing wrong? any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Lida
Collapse

Alison Schwitzgebel
Alison Schwitzgebel
France
Local time: 14:18
German to English
+ ...
What versions are you using? Mar 5, 2005

Hi Lida!

What is your exact Trados build number (in workbench, go to -> Help, -> About, there should be a longish number at the top of that window.

What operating system are you using and what version of windows?

The more information you give us, the more we can help you.

Best,
Alison

Lida Garcia
Lida Garcia  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 07:18
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Build number Mar 5, 2005

Thank u, Alison
the build number es 5.5.2.257
I am using Windows XP, but had the same problem with Windows 98.
My Office es 2000.
Thanks again)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 5.5 and cross-references

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »