sidlejinx
sidlejinx
Ukraine
Local time: 05:00
English to Russian
+ ...
May 4, 2016

Hi,
I've translated a file. All segments are now marked as translated. However, in the bottom right bar (and in the file list of the project) I see only 95% Translated and 5% Draft, while there are no more segments marked as Draft.
https://gyazo.com/e470c8074d3f81931fd53704a21e3749

What is the matter? How can I 'push' the file to be displayed as 100% completed?

Roy Oestensen
Roy Oestensen  Identity Verified
Denmark
Local time: 04:00
Member (2010)
English to Norwegian (Bokmal)
+ ...
Run new analysis May 4, 2016

I believe the trick is to run a new analysis of the file. Or word count? One other the other.

sidlejinx
sidlejinx
Ukraine
Local time: 05:00
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
It did not help May 4, 2016

The problem persists. In the file statistics, several draft words are reported, but in the text itself, all segments are marked as Translatted.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Studio 2011 - Not Translated segments

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »