Giulia Bassi
Giulia Bassi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 02:14
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
May 17, 2016

Hi everybody,

I have just performed a brief research in this Forum but couldn't find anything similar.
My problem is this:
Sometimes my Wi-Fi connection on my desktop pc goes off, when I restart the system and try to open SDL Trados Studio 2014 the software shows me the "First time use" wizard.
Yesterday the project on which I was working wasn't anymore in the list (but as I save often this wasn't a problem), but anyway I think this is a bit strange.
As per M
... See more
Hi everybody,

I have just performed a brief research in this Forum but couldn't find anything similar.
My problem is this:
Sometimes my Wi-Fi connection on my desktop pc goes off, when I restart the system and try to open SDL Trados Studio 2014 the software shows me the "First time use" wizard.
Yesterday the project on which I was working wasn't anymore in the list (but as I save often this wasn't a problem), but anyway I think this is a bit strange.
As per MultiTerm, everything works fine without any problem.

My work environment:
- Desktop PC with Windows 7 (64 bit)
- Wi-Fi broadband connection
- SDL Trados Studio 2014 Freelance version (active license) - SP2 - 11.2.4435.12

Thanks in advance!

Giulia
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Internet goes off and Studio 2014 shows the "First time use" wizard

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »