Erwin_Franz
Erwin_Franz
Latvia
Local time: 14:56
Russian to Latvian
+ ...
May 17, 2016

Hello there,

I have been facing some issues with my SDL Trados lately and I cannot solve them by using information found, therefore I was wondering, if it is possible to get some individual consulting and help in solving these problems. I know there is an opportunity to get a regular technical support as a service but is it possible to pay for individual consultations?

Thanks in advance!

Erwin

ghislandi
ghislandi  Identity Verified
Local time: 12:56
English to Italian
Community May 17, 2016

Hello,
we currently do not offer a paid option.
We do offer tailored training or professional services.
We could perhaps put you in touch with some of our consultant - but it depends on how much you could invest. Feel free to contact me directly on Proz and I will come back to you with some options.

You could also try
... See more
Hello,
we currently do not offer a paid option.
We do offer tailored training or professional services.
We could perhaps put you in touch with some of our consultant - but it depends on how much you could invest. Feel free to contact me directly on Proz and I will come back to you with some options.

You could also try our community
https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/solutions/customer_experience_cloud/language/translationproductivity/f/92

where you could ask questions and other SDL Trados Studio experts might be able to help - and you could find someone to work with on a consultancy basis.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards
Massi
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados support help for individual cases

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »