Thread poster: Bernadette Mora

Bernadette Mora  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:52
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 15, 2005

Hello

First of all, I have a laptop Pentium IV, 512 Mb, Windows XP.
Some days ago I downloaded Trados to my new laptop computer. And today I'm translating a big user's manual. It's amazing because I was translating similar parts and nothing happened but now it crashes. When I say "similar parts" I mean parts of the text where some symbols appear (Danger, Attention, Remark)but in different word documents. Any idea of how to sort it out?
Thank you!
Bernadette

Direct link Reply with quote

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 11:52
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
Error message? Workbench version? Mar 16, 2005

Bernadette Mora wrote:

Hello

First of all, I have a laptop Pentium IV, 512 Mb, Windows XP.
Some days ago I downloaded Trados to my new laptop computer. And today I'm translating a big user's manual. {...}

Hi Bernadette,

Is there any error message when it crashes? What exactly happens? And what is your Workbench version? You can find the last bit of information in WOrkbench - Help - About. The build number matters too.

Regards,

Piotr

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados crashes in word

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs