Thread poster: Lennart Helgesson
Lennart Helgesson
Lennart Helgesson  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 18:05
Danish to Swedish
+ ...
Mar 16, 2005

I translate a Wordfile using Trados WB. I have selected a termbase and everything is OK. I get words from the termbase but then for some reason no more term recognition is possible. No words and red lines are shown. I have to restart TWB and then it is OK again for a while.
Does antbody has an idea about this problem. I don.t like to retart TWB every 20 minutes.

I am using TWB 6.5 build 417
Multiterm 6.0 build 238
Word 2002

Regards

Lennar
... See more
I translate a Wordfile using Trados WB. I have selected a termbase and everything is OK. I get words from the termbase but then for some reason no more term recognition is possible. No words and red lines are shown. I have to restart TWB and then it is OK again for a while.
Does antbody has an idea about this problem. I don.t like to retart TWB every 20 minutes.

I am using TWB 6.5 build 417
Multiterm 6.0 build 238
Word 2002

Regards

Lennart Helgesson
www.tekniktyska.se

[Edited at 2005-03-16 11:40]
Collapse

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:05
English to German
+ ...
Which versions? Mar 16, 2005

Hi Lennart,
I'm afraid this is impossible to follow up without knowing which software versions you're using:

- Workbench
- MultiTerm

Please indicate the full version number (including the build number) in each case.

TIA, and best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Term recognition TWB

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »