Mobile menu

Translator recognition within trados tags...
Thread poster: Lori Larsen-Hoff

Lori Larsen-Hoff  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:47
Member (2009)
German to English
+ ...
Mar 29, 2005

I am currently using 6.0 LSP. I am wondering if there is a way to show different translator's segments translated, like where it gives the percent match between the source and target segments. Any ideas????

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 02:47
English to German
+ ...
Only within the TM Mar 30, 2005

Hi Lori,
I'm not sure I fully understand your question - do you want to identify who worked on a given segment?

The TM setup contains user fields (Creation User and Change User), which you can use for this purpose - there is no translator-specific coding within documents.

HTH, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translator recognition within trados tags...

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs