Mobile menu

Users not logged out from MTiX Client/Server version
Thread poster: Johanne
Johanne
Local time: 09:41
English to German
+ ...
Apr 13, 2005

I have been trying to delete a termbase from our MultiTerm iX (6.2.0.287 build 287) in the MTAdministrator (6.2.0.287 build 267). When I try to stop the termbase, however, it keeps telling me that users are logged on. I can delete the connections manually (as super), but when I check the individual termbases for logged on user(s), there are still some left - this is a little difficult to explain. Also, the Termbase that we work with the most shows a long list of users as logged on - all of us are listed repeatedly (up to 10 times) - shouldn't we just be there twice? Once for MultiTerm and once for the Workbench? Have I made myself clear? Does anybody have any suggestions? I checked the knowledge base, but haven't found anything helpful.

Thanks a lot in advance
Johannd

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Users not logged out from MTiX Client/Server version

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs