Thread poster: Silke Blumbach

Silke Blumbach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:40
English to German
+ ...
Apr 19, 2005

Dear colleagues,

yesterday, when I switched from an English-German TM to a French-German TM, Word didn't connect anymore to Trados.
Each time I received a message that the Workbench is not opened, although I had it opened.
I tried to uninstall and reinstall it, to restart the computer and (following the instructions from one website) deleting and moving some templates - without success.

Any idea??

Silke Liria

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Try re-registering Apr 20, 2005

Hi Silke,
Which Trados version are you using?

Try re-registering the software (Start - Programs - Trados 6.5 - Register Trados 6.5).

Best regards,
Ralf

Leticia Artiles Gracia
German to Spanish
+ ...
Did you manage to solve your problem? Apr 20, 2005

Dear Silke,

I have exactly the same problem and tryed to register it again but the problem remains there. did you solve it?

Regards,

Leticia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help: Word does not connect to Trados

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs