Studio 2015 crashes with ctrl + right mouse button (Babylon shortcut)
Thread poster: Dr. Andrew Frankland
Dr. Andrew Frankland
Dr. Andrew Frankland  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:25
Member (2007)
English
+ ...
Jun 29, 2017

This has been happening frequently over the past few weeks. Babylon works perfectly with Word documents (ctrl + right mouse button to launch a word search) but when I try to use it in Studio, Studio crashes. I don't know whether the problem is with Babylon or with Studio, but Babylon was working fine with Studio in the past and hasn't been updated recently, whereas Studio was updated a couple of weeks back from what I remember. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Babylon and the problem remains. An... See more
This has been happening frequently over the past few weeks. Babylon works perfectly with Word documents (ctrl + right mouse button to launch a word search) but when I try to use it in Studio, Studio crashes. I don't know whether the problem is with Babylon or with Studio, but Babylon was working fine with Studio in the past and hasn't been updated recently, whereas Studio was updated a couple of weeks back from what I remember. I've uninstalled and reinstalled Babylon and the problem remains. Anyone else having the same problem?

Andy
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2015 crashes with ctrl + right mouse button (Babylon shortcut)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »