Thread poster: Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur

Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 22:37
Dutch to Hungarian
+ ...
May 13, 2005

hi,

perhaps this question has been asked before, but i haven't been able to find it. I'm (well, should be) translating an .xml file, but whenever i start and i want to save it, Tag Editor crashes with a runtime error. The only reference i found about this problem on the Internet was not helpful, as it only said that it's not a problem and it cannot be helped. Well, it definitely is a problem for me.
I use Freelance 6.5 on Windows 2000.

Does anybody have an idea?

thanks,
Zsanett

Direct link Reply with quote

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 22:37
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
Upgrade to 6.5.5 May 15, 2005

I use Freelance 6.5 on Windows 2000.

Does anybody have an idea?

Hi,

If your TagEditor version is really 6.5, then upgrade to 6.5.5.441 - the upgrade is free but you need to register with their download center to be able to download.

HTH

Piotr

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Runtime error in Tag Editor when saving

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs