Thread poster: Annamaria Leone

Annamaria Leone  Identity Verified
Ireland
Local time: 08:05
Spanish to Italian
+ ...
May 18, 2005

Hello everybody,
a client sent to me some files for multiterm with extension: .mtw, .mta, .mtx.
I'm not able to open them with the multiterm workstation (I have never used the workstation before). Can you please confirm that the file I have can work with MT workstation? Or can you please explain what to do in order to use them?
My multiterm worstation version is: 6.2.0.267.
Thank you so much,

Annamaria

Direct link Reply with quote

Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:05
German to Croatian
+ ...
Info May 18, 2005

You should use Multiterm Convert to convert mtw to mdb file format that you can use with your version of Multiterm. You can find out all details on how to attach a mdb-file (external database) to the list of your MT-databases by opening Multiterm, selecting Help/Help topics and searchning for a keyword mdb. You can look up other keywords as well, e.g. mtw, convert etc.

BR,

Vesna

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Files for Multiterm workstation

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs