Mobile menu

Multiterm : (50152) Multiterm is not running
Thread poster: rixiu
May 25, 2005

I am a new user of Trados and been testing Demo version of TRADOS_Build which I downloaded from I know that demonstrative version has got limitations, but as far as I am concerned it is a complete functional program to be tested.

I was following the instructions in manual 'Getting started with TRADOS 6.5 Freelance' (Chapter 3-4).
When I set Options in Translation Workbench and than Term Recognition Options in Termbase there was no Multiterm iX provider in Dialog Box.!! There is only Multiterm 5. Is it normal? Is Multiterm iX in version Freelance DEMO?
And I can not set termbase !

Finally when I try to translate in Word following entry appears on in Translation Workbench: '(50152) Multiterm is not running'

If anybody did have such a problem, I ask kindly for help or any guidelines

Thanks in advance
Best regards

My system configuration:
1. Windows XP SP2
2. MS Word 2003 (11.5604.5606)
3. TRADOS_Build_6.5.5.438_Freelance DEMO

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:39
English to German
+ ...
MultiTerm is not part of the demo version May 25, 2005

Hi rixiu,
The demo version you can download does not include MultiTerm; you will need to deactivate term recognition (under Options).

HTH, Ralf

Dr. Janos Annus  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:39
Member (2005)
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Correct May 25, 2005

Yes, correct, Multiterm is a separate download even if you buy TRADOS. I had the same problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm : (50152) Multiterm is not running

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs