Thread poster: Austra Muizniece
Austra Muizniece
Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 17:09
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jun 3, 2005

My Workbench version is 6.0.0.309. I am using a laptop most of the time and the shortcut key combination I need the most (Set/close next open/get) does not work. In the manual it's said that this shortcut is only available for keyboards with numeric pad, which I don't have. Is there any way around this? Thanks in advance

Sylvain Leray
Sylvain Leray  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:09
Member (2003)
German to French
Create a new shortcut Jun 3, 2005

Hi,

You can try to assing a new shortcut to this macro : in Word, Menu Tools, Customise, click on the "Keyboard" button and search for the macro tw4 Set/close next open/get. Then you can find a new shortcut which is convenient for you.

HTH,
Sylvain

Austra Muizniece
Austra Muizniece  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 17:09
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks!! Jun 3, 2005

Worked just fine!:)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench shortcuts in MS Word don't work

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »