Trados full matches not displayed
Thread poster: eva75
eva75
eva75
English
+ ...
Jun 23, 2005

When I open a segment, translate it and then close it and reopen it again, it is diplayed as a fuzzy match rather than a full match. As far as I know, I haven't changed the settings. Anyone know what the cause of this could be? It seems as if nothing is going into the memory as I keep having to translate the same sentences over and over again.

By the way, its Trados 6.5.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:07
English to German
+ ...
What penalty is shown? Jun 23, 2005

Hi Eva,
When I open a segment, translate it and then close it and reopen it again, it is diplayed as a fuzzy match rather than a full match.

What penalty/ies is/are shown in the status line of the Workbench window?

It seems as if nothing is going into the memory as I keep having to translate the same sentences over and over again.

Can you please clarify? Above you say that the segment is displayed as a fuzzy match - why would you need to translate it again?

Cheers, Ralf

eva75
eva75
English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Jun 23, 2005

It's ok, it was the Project and Filter settings.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados full matches not displayed

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »