Sandra Alboum  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 16:07
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 5, 2005

Hi there.

I'm working on an Eng>Spa project in Tag Editor with someone else. The original files are in html. Friday, she sent me 5 files, and when I opened them in Tag Editor, I had no problem viewing them in Edit mode bilingually.

Today, she's sent me some more files, but now when I'm in the edit mode, all I see is the English source, TWICE.

When I view them in preview English and preview Spanish, everything appears properly.

She's tried resaving and sending (I still see the English twice). She resent one of Friday's files to see if maybe something in my settings changed, but I guess it must be on her end, since I can view Friday's file fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to be able to view these files in Edit mode.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't get "Edit" to show bilingual view

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2015 Freelance
The industry-leading translation software used by over 200,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs