Mobile menu

Can't preview HTM file in TagEditor
Thread poster: CathyFS

CathyFS  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:35
German to English
+ ...
Jul 7, 2005

I'm reviewing a HTM file translated using TagEditor, but nothing happens when I click "Preview", so I can't actually view the file in HTM format, only TTX. I have all the right files together in the same folder, so this isn't the issue. In additon, I mailed the file and associated files (DTD settings, etc.) to a fellow freelancer who was able to preview my file no problem! So I'm assuming this is down to my Internet security settings or the likes - has anyone any advice for me?
(Using Trados

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:35
English to German
+ ...
Check TradosTag Viewer plugin Jul 7, 2005

Hi Cathy,
Is the TradosTag Viewer plugin activated (Tools - Plug-ins - TagEditor Plug-ins)? If yes, try to deactivate it.

Best, Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't preview HTM file in TagEditor

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs