Mobile menu

Tageditor: missing tags
Thread poster: hongsang

hongsang  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:33
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 8, 2005

When I use the Trados 6.5.Tageditor to work on an isc document, an alert pops up every time I close a segment, saying" at lest one tag is missing in the target segment.Would you still like to continue?" What should I do?
(Notes: There is no problem with another isc document that I worked on.)
I am looking forward to your advice and help. Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 07:33
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Make sure all tags are copied from the source Jul 9, 2005

This happens when there are fewer or different kinds of tags in the target segment than in the source segment. Best copy first source into target and edit the text there, not removing any tag. Needless tags can be moved to the end of the segment.
But you can also stop TagEditor compare these tags when closing the segment, if you think the tags are useless.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tageditor: missing tags

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs