Multiterm iX glossaries (ENES)
Thread poster: Continental Translations
Continental Translations
Continental Translations
Local time: 14:27
English to Albanian
+ ...
Aug 3, 2005

Does anybody know of any websites out there on which I can find Multiterm iX glossaries? I have a few of my own in Excel, however it will take me forever to delete certain info in the cells within the Excel docs.

Any knowledge of any sites anyone?

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:27
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Can you send me a sample of the excel files? Aug 3, 2005

Continental Translations wrote:

Does anybody know of any websites out there on which I can find Multiterm iX glossaries? I have a few of my own in Excel, however it will take me forever to delete certain info in the cells within the Excel docs.

Hello

While I don't know about any site, I'm quite used to create multiterm termbases using excel. If you send me a small sample of the excel file, I'll take a look at it, and see how you can adapt it to convert it easily to Multiterm.

Regards,

Clarisa
[email protected]

Silvia Gentili
Silvia Gentili  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 09:27
English to Spanish
Multiterm iX glossaries Aug 14, 2005

Continental Translations wrote:

I do not know any site; but I work with Multiterm iX and to import glossaries in Excel to Multiterm iX, first you have to convert .xls to .htm and then create a terminology base and import the glossary in that formt (.htm). To do that, you need to have the Multiterm Conversion Tool. Let me tell you if this helped

Regards

Silvia G.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm iX glossaries (ENES)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »