Mobile menu

Multiterm iX glossaries (ENES)
Thread poster: Continental Translations

Continental Translations
Local time: 18:04
English to Albanian
+ ...
Aug 3, 2005

Does anybody know of any websites out there on which I can find Multiterm iX glossaries? I have a few of my own in Excel, however it will take me forever to delete certain info in the cells within the Excel docs.

Any knowledge of any sites anyone?

Direct link Reply with quote

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:04
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Can you send me a sample of the excel files? Aug 3, 2005

Continental Translations wrote:

Does anybody know of any websites out there on which I can find Multiterm iX glossaries? I have a few of my own in Excel, however it will take me forever to delete certain info in the cells within the Excel docs.

Hello

While I don't know about any site, I'm quite used to create multiterm termbases using excel. If you send me a small sample of the excel file, I'll take a look at it, and see how you can adapt it to convert it easily to Multiterm.

Regards,

Clarisa
cmorana@idea-translations.com

Silvia Gentili  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 14:04
English to Spanish
Multiterm iX glossaries Aug 14, 2005

Continental Translations wrote:

I do not know any site; but I work with Multiterm iX and to import glossaries in Excel to Multiterm iX, first you have to convert .xls to .htm and then create a terminology base and import the glossary in that formt (.htm). To do that, you need to have the Multiterm Conversion Tool. Let me tell you if this helped

Regards

Silvia G.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm iX glossaries (ENES)

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs