Mobile menu

Trados 6.5 with Multiterm IX - terms not recognised
Thread poster: Continental Translations

Continental Translations
Local time: 12:09
English to Albanian
+ ...
Aug 4, 2005

I recently went through the TM tutorial that comes with Trados 6.5. I worked my way through, setting the TM to 'Sample' and also using Multiterm as I worked my way through the tutorial.

During the tutorial, certain words were meant to be highlighted with a red line across them (meaning they had been found in my glossary in Multiterm), nonetheless this did not happen.

Does anybody have any idea why? I double checked it and the Multiterm glossary was active

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-08-04 17:36]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 12:09
English to German
+ ...
Terminology provider Aug 4, 2005

Hi,
Is the Terminology provider set correctly (Options - Terminology Recognition Options)? If yes, have the languages been set correctly?

Note that you don't need to run MTiX - Workbench has an integrated MTiX interface.

Cheers, Ralf

xxxneilgreenoug
Local time: 11:09
Spanish to English
All appears correct Aug 4, 2005

Thanks for the reply Ralf.

All appears to be fine with the settings all correct. I am assuming however that the word is not actually in the sample glossary and hence, that is why it is not appearing.

Thanks again

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 08:09
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Check if the language pairs is OK Aug 4, 2005

That is, MTiX source language is, let's say, Spanish, and target language, Danish;

and not Danish (source language), Spanish (target language).

Regards,

Clarisa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5 with Multiterm IX - terms not recognised

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs