https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/35526-multiterm_licence_error.html

Multiterm licence error
Thread poster: Ana Naglić
Ana Naglić
Ana Naglić  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 03:29
Member (2005)
English to Croatian
+ ...
Aug 10, 2005

I bought Trados 7.0 with multiterm with TGB and installed all required files (incl licence for Trados). The site says I need no licence for Multiterm, but I keep getting the error log, saying that the Multiterm will be started in demo mode.
Any ideas?

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Exact error message? Aug 10, 2005

Hi Ana,
Can you please quote the full and exact error message (any error number, perhaps)?

Thanks, Ralf

Ana Naglić
Ana Naglić  Identity Verified
Croatia
Member (2005)
English to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
No number Aug 11, 2005

I start Trados Workbench, then MultiTerm Extract (no matter if I start Multiterm before MT Extract), then I get this error:
Since no valid licence was found, MultiTerm runs in demo mode.
I tried to register Trados components again /Trados-register/, checked the Licence manager... Nothing happened. I have only Trados licence, as it says on the Trados' page that no other licence key was needed.
I spent hours over that and tried a number of combinations.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
MultiTerm Extract? Aug 12, 2005

Hi again,
I start Trados Workbench, then MultiTerm Extract (no matter if I start Multiterm before MT Extract), then I get this error:

Do you get this error in MultiTerm Extract? MT Extract is a separate term extraction tool that does require a license.

Does that solve it?

Best regards,
Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Multiterm licence error

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »