A.Đapo  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 02:57
Partial member (2007)
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
Aug 26, 2005

Hello
Finally I got TRADOS(6.5) and I still dont know how to use all these options and T-Windows...
I have a question regarding the segmentation rule. In SETUP>SEGMENTATION RULES, these is the option that allows you to choose what your segment should look like. The options here are: full stop, tabulator, colon, marks, paragraph.
What do you think is the elst? Maybe I should add some other thing?
Thank you.

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Leave them - at least for the time being Aug 26, 2005

Hi Amra,
Finally I got TRADOS(6.5) and I still dont know how to use all these options and T-Windows...

Have you checked the interactive tutorials, which are part of the installation? These are a good point to start.

I have a question regarding the segmentation rule. In SETUP>SEGMENTATION RULES, these is the option that allows you to choose what your segment should look like. The options here are: full stop, tabulator, colon, marks, paragraph.
What do you think is the elst? Maybe I should add some other thing?

I think you should leave the defaults FTTB.

Best regards,
Ralf

A.Đapo  Identity Verified
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Partial member (2007)
English to Serbo-Croat
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanx Aug 27, 2005

Thank you for your help

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

segmentation rule

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

All of ProZ.com
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs