Pamela Brizzola
Pamela Brizzola
Italy
Local time: 09:34
English to Italian
+ ...
Sep 17, 2005

Hi,
I need to set a dtd settings file for some TagEditor files. However, I can load it only in the Workbench (Options > Translation memory options >Tools > DTD Settings (button). Here I can select a DTD file as default and that's fine.
However, when I open TagEditor and open a file to be translated and want to select the relevant DTD file, I can add this file but the system does not allow me to tick it as default. The Predefined HTML Settings file remains always ticked.
Can y
... See more
Hi,
I need to set a dtd settings file for some TagEditor files. However, I can load it only in the Workbench (Options > Translation memory options >Tools > DTD Settings (button). Here I can select a DTD file as default and that's fine.
However, when I open TagEditor and open a file to be translated and want to select the relevant DTD file, I can add this file but the system does not allow me to tick it as default. The Predefined HTML Settings file remains always ticked.
Can you let me know if, notwithstanding this, the system is using the correct DTD file I configured in the Workbench? Or how can I solve this problem?
Thank you in advance

[Edited at 2005-09-17 09:33]

[Edited at 2005-09-17 15:18]
Collapse

pep
pep
English to Spanish
Some files don't have a DTD Sep 17, 2005

Some files, such as the S-Tagger files from a framemaker conversion, don't require a DTD. You can simply click Cancel in the DTD selection screen.

HTH,
Pep.

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Close the file and select the settings then Sep 18, 2005

When the file is open, the settings are allready selected, so TAG Editor does not allow you to acces them.
This would be normal, as any opened file cannot be accessed again under Windows.

Regards
Jerzy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot select a DTD settings file in TagEditor

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »