Channa Montijn
Channa Montijn  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 06:32
Member (2003)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Sep 20, 2005

When setting the DTD file in Workbench (6.5) there is no problem, but when I am trying to open a file with the same set (default) DTD file in Tageditor, the message: "The DocType declarations/rootelements from the document and the currently selected DTD settings file do not match" appears...
According to the client, this is the DTD file (sent by them) I should use.
Could this cause any problems?

Thanks in advance!

[Edited at 2005-09-20 16:43]

[Edited at 20
... See more
When setting the DTD file in Workbench (6.5) there is no problem, but when I am trying to open a file with the same set (default) DTD file in Tageditor, the message: "The DocType declarations/rootelements from the document and the currently selected DTD settings file do not match" appears...
According to the client, this is the DTD file (sent by them) I should use.
Could this cause any problems?

Thanks in advance!

[Edited at 2005-09-20 16:43]

[Edited at 2005-09-20 16:44]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

DTD settings in Tageditor 6.5 freelance

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »