Mobile menu

Help Needed installing Trados MultiTerm
Thread poster: Rosemary Carter-Dangloff
Rosemary Carter-Dangloff  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:44
German to English
Oct 31, 2005

When installing Trados MultiTerm, after successfully installing Workbench 6.5, MultiTerm will not launch. All I get are error messages saying 'No LNG' or 'LNG Missing' and that registry access is denied. Tried rebooting and reinstalling but no luck.

Direct link Reply with quote
Daphne Theodoraki  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:44
Member (2003)
Swedish to Greek
+ ...
First install Multiterm Oct 31, 2005

You have to install Multiterm first and then Workbench Had the same problem, and I checked with the TRADOS documentation. So, I uninstalled Workbench, installed Multiterm, re-installed Workbench and all worked fine!

Good luck,

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help Needed installing Trados MultiTerm

Advanced search

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

All of
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs