https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/39039-multiterm_does_not_display_after_installation.html

MultiTerm does not display after installation
Thread poster: HWeiner
HWeiner
HWeiner
Local time: 09:32
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 15, 2005

Hi all,

I was wondering if there's anyone who could help me with the following.

I am using Trados 6.5 Freelance and MultiTerm Workstation (no version number mentioned on the box).

My computer crashed so I had to reinstall everything.

Trados works fine after reinstalling, but MultiTerm doesn't.

When I go to Programs/Trados/Multiterm and click the icon, nothing happens. When I go to C:\Trados\Mtix\Multiterm\ and double-click on mul
... See more
Hi all,

I was wondering if there's anyone who could help me with the following.

I am using Trados 6.5 Freelance and MultiTerm Workstation (no version number mentioned on the box).

My computer crashed so I had to reinstall everything.

Trados works fine after reinstalling, but MultiTerm doesn't.

When I go to Programs/Trados/Multiterm and click the icon, nothing happens. When I go to C:\Trados\Mtix\Multiterm\ and double-click on multiterm.exe, nothing happens either.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that hasn't helped either.

I've also rebooted but that didn't make any difference.

I have checked under Windows Task Manager/Processes, and Multiterm.exe is shown there. So it seems to be running, but the screen is simply not displayed.

Any ideas???

Many many thanks.

Best regards,

Heleen
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm does not display after installation

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »